The museum shop at Bruchhausen-Vilsen station offers all kind of railroad literature, model railroads and gifts. Open only on operation days of the museum railroad. The Shop will be opened one hour before departure of the first train.
- DEV publications and books;
- german railway books, notably narrow gauge and secondary railways;
- selected narrow gauge railway models as kits and finished, e.g. Tillig, Weinert, Minitrains, Brekina, LGB, Bemo, Flomo (Panier);
- railroad DVDs from producers like Rio-Grande, EK, Alba, Miba, Gera-Nova, Desti;
- postcards, souvenirs, railway signs;
- railway books for children (like "Thomas, the tank engine") and toys for upcoming railroaders.